banner
-----------------------------------------------------------.::. vehicles .::. civilian aircrafts .::. military aircrafts .::. miscellaneous .::.----------------------------------------------------------

Croat T-34

This is the Revell T-34/85 built as a Croat tank from the civil war in Yugoslavia in the 1990's.
(Model finished 2002)

I replaced the wheels with some taken from the PST T-55. I wanted it to be quickly visible that it was a modern setting, so I was inspired by the 1/35 model by "MIG" and added the recycling igloo for glass.

I made this from one half of a plastic container found in the Kinderegg chocolate eggs. The kid on the skate board is also a help for dating this T-34.

Berlin T-34/85

Revell's T-34 with extra "armour" added. It is a set from Part. I just used the frames and used a nylon mesh that I thought looked better. This time I hand painted the markings as I wanted it to look hand painted.
(Model finished 2002)

I always end up one track link short when I'm building the Revell T-34. So, I had to add a piece of plastic strip to the tracks. I placed it under the roadwheel where it is most hidden.

Esci T-34/76

This is a T-34/76 from Esci painted as a Moscow defender. I rather like this winter camo that I found on a colour profile in a book. I haven’t seen a photo of it so perhaps it isn't accurate. I hand painted the numbers.
(Model finished 1998)

The worst thing with the old Esci kit are the ugly vinyl tracks.

T-34 ARV from Poland

A T-34/85 from Toga is the base for this model.
(Model finished 2000)

Poland used the T-34ARV

Stockholm July 25, 2013 Updated May 20, 2019
----------------------------------------------------.::. vehicles .::. civilian aircrafts .::. military aircrafts .::. miscellaneous .::. home .::.------------------------------------------------------